An investment philosophy proven by decades of research
SahamKav, the possibility that investors in the form of a flexible and attractive user interface, concentrate on all Indices, Industries and Public Companies registered on Tehran Stock Exchange and Iran Fara Bourse. Then, by using a variety of criteria, based on the most comprehensive models screen, compare and finally select their most attractive company to invest in.
Providing the most widely used criteria of valuation (PE, PB, etc.), trading (size, cost, efficiency, etc.) and fundamental (growth rates, coverage, financial ratios, etc.) in the world of investment, SahamKav gives the possibility to investors that one of the most important and most widely used investment stages (Top-Down Approach) to be put into practice and decrease the number of companies into more limited number.
Features and Benefits
- Web-based user interface, flexible and attractive
- Facilitates the analysis of large volumes of trading and fundamental data
- Increases the watch list
- Review of all companies listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange and Iran Fara Bourse
- Providing the most widely used criteria of valuation (PE, PB, etc.), trading (size, cost, efficiency, etc.) and fundamental (growth rates, coverage, financial ratios, etc.) in the world of investment
- Calculation of more than 200 different investment criteria based on modern models and analysis systems (computational engine)
- All criteria are updated according to the latest data released
- Stock selection using a Top-Down Approach
- Zoom, Compare and Screening Sectors, indices and stocks
- Ability to define different types of profiles (a basket of stocks, etc.)